Tuesday is my last CPA exam! (Financial Accounting) I have been studying non stop since January, I have passed 3 parts and finally the end is coming!! Its been a tough year and I'm so ready to have my life back!!!
I haven't study much as I should have, first my best friend (the one that gave birth in Oct) is moving back to Ecuador. So I have been visiting them VERY often, and she lives like 1 hour away, so that was a whole day of no studying. Also I think I'm getting so tired that I have NO motivation to study!
I will be studying as much as I can this weekend and Monday and hoping that God will help me get through the exam on Tuesday. Your prayers have worked wonders so please keep me on yours that day!!! Its Tuesday at 8am eastern time!
Thanks!!!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
5 years ago



1 comment:
Praying for you!
Post a Comment