We had our follow up appointment with Dr E. yesterday. He basically said what we already knew. That it rarely happens on the first try, that we need to keep trying, and that even the most fertile couples don't always get pregnant on their first try... he said he is sure we will get preggo very soon, as we have been preggo before. He said the cycle went perfect so he would like to do the same. So Femara cycle 2 here we go!!!
DH and I agreed to try 2 more times... if it doesn't work we are going to stop and save for our next step IVF, even if the Dr doesn't think we need it, we are having it as a back up plan.
He did say that we will be doing the intralipids before ovulation and then if we get preggo we will do it every 28 days until we reach 12 weeks. He did an u/s yesterday to see if AF was coming soon and check for cysts so that we didn't have to go back for cd3 u/s. I Oed 2 eggs from my left ovary and maybe 1 from the right, but he wasn't sure. So he said Femara worked perfectly for me. I had a great lining and many antrafollies and no cysts, so he gave us the prescription to start!
AF arrived today, so our new cycle just began!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



2 comments:
Sounds like the Femara was a great choice! I liked it SO much better than Clomid! I will keep you in my prayers, here's to a successful new cycle!!!
I agree with Alex, sounds like Femara is treating you well. I didn't mind the clomid, however it thinned out my lining so badly and I have to admit, I have had crampier AF's since then. I suspect it did make some endo grow back. I just didn't like what it made my lining look like.
I just know it won't be too long before your LO is growing SAFELY in YOUR womb <3
Post a Comment