Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

29 weeks update!!

I'm super late for my 29 wks update!!! Things are going great, but I'm starting to feel more tired.

I have been working on her room too, mostly buying things I need for her, and I will soon start putting everything together. We just have the crib and the glider setup.

I have started to get lots of reflux... no heartburn though... mostly at night!! I'm trying to eat less at night and I read is good to sleep in a more seated position, but then my back hurts so much! My feet hurt too at the end of the day, I feel like I have walked all day long! I'm not swelling yet thank God.

Arella is growing very well, my belly is getting huge!! I'm having people asking me if I'm almost there!! Nope still 2 months to go! She is still very active, you can see from the outside how much she moves! She gets lots of hiccups too!!!

Got my maternity pics done too! I will post them very soon :)

I started my TO DO list before Arella gets here, and OMG I'm overwhelmed with all I need to get done!!

Here are my belly pics from week 29!

29 weeks

29 weeks

1 comment:

ajbmossman said...

U are just too cute, love the belly..i saw your maternity pics on Jennifer's Photography site, wow, she does an excellent job, and you look great! Love the u/s pics, what a cutie performing with her feet and smiling, already quite the personality! Im so happy for you, she will be here before you know it!! I wish u the best!!