Her room will be painted by the end of the week!! My baby shower is this weekend coming up, Sept 18th, and I'm so excited!! After that is time to start putting everything together!!! I feel like time is flying and I need more time to set everything up!!!
Arella loves the right side of my belly, you can see her kicks mostly on that side!! Her hiccups are down low so I'm hoping she is getting into position.
I had a Drs appointment on Sept 9th, I cant believe we are going biweekly!! Belly measured perfect (30-31), HB was 155, BP was 115/72, no protein and no UTI, I have gained a total of 17 lbs which he said it was perfect!! We are aiming for a max of 25, we will see!! Im eating a lot more!
Next appointment will be on Sept 22th at 4:00 pm. And we will be having a growth u/s by week 35. By measuring my belly and previous u/s he thinks she will be 7-8 lbs, so he wants to make sure she is not that big so that we can attempt natural birth, I really hope so! :)
He said I can travel until week 32, we were hoping to go to Kentucky on the 23rd, but Jorge has to wait and see if he sells his horse first, so that we can go to buy another one. If not, maybe we will go to Ocala in a few weeks, we definitely need a last getaway before Arella gets here!!
I'm having such a hard time at work, I hate the driving, about 2 hrs a day... and I'm feeling more and more tired... and all I have in my head is all I need to get done before she gets here!! I'm hoping to stop working around my 35th week... we will see what the Drs think and if we can handle loosing my income that soon...
Here are the belly pics for week 30!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment