I had a great week, we finally got approved to move in!! So this past weekend was horrible... I was soo exhausted at the end of the day! I felt like when you go to Disney and walk all day long! We moved as much as we could from Friday to Sunday... then on Monday the movers came in to move the big stuff... so we were finally able to sleep in the new house! My room is still a mess... I have about 5 boxes and 3 bags to open, and many things to hang!! But I'm taking it one day at a time! It is actually a suite... so I have a little kitchen and living room. I will post pics once its set up.
Arella is moving a lot... she now puts herself into some weird positions you can even see her from the outside! It gets so uncomfortable sometimes that I need to push her a little so she can move from that position!!! I feel her legs around my belly buttom, and her hands very LOW! She is head down according to our 3d... hoping she stays that way :)
I had my 3d u/s on Wed... Aug 26th. It was 30 minutes, from which she cooperated about 5-10... but at least we could see her sweet face! She was smiling a lot too... and covering her face with her hands.. and OMG she was putting her foot in her mouth many times, its incredible how flexible they are!!! The tech said she looks much bigger than 28 wks!! I guess we will see on our 32 wks u/s!! Everyone says she looks like Daddy... I cant tell much by the pics... but I think she has my mouth... not too long before we see her :)
Pregnancy is going well... I'm still constipated but dealing with it OK. My belly gets very hard at night and I do get a couple of BH too. I'm starting to feel heavy too! No heartburn yet.. and I'm still walking up earlier and just once a night to pee. I actually woke up 3-4 times a night until 14-16 weeks and then no more than once... but I'm sure I will start walking up more often now! My Drs appointment was on Thursday but I moved it to next Thursday... this is such a busy week that I cant miss more work!
I'm going to get the crib this weekend, finally!! I'm hoping to start on the nursery... Im hoping to paint and set up the crib and put some of her clothes away this weekend... Its a long weekend, so I'm hoping I get a lot done!
I'm having my maternity pics on Friday!! Cant wait!! I still haven't decided what to wear!! I feel so huge that there is very few things I like! Hoping Jenn can do some miracles with the camera :)
So here are the belly pics for week 28th and the 3d u/s!



PUTTING HER FOOT ON HER MOUTH!


THIS IS MY FAVORITE! SMILING!



2 comments:
Arella looks perfect!! Love her chubby cheeks!
She is absolutely beautiful already, but we all knew that would happen, lol!!!
Post a Comment