GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
So here is the story of what happened. My parents had decided on giving us the crib and babies r us had a 20% of nursery sale, so we went to check them out to have an idea of what we wanted. When we were leaving we got a flyer with information on 3d u/s and gender u/s so I gave them a call ( Jorge was insisting too much) to check on prices and they told me $50. I hang up and told my husband and he decided he wanted to stop by and see the packages when we found out it was in the same shopping center as babies r us.
So we stopped by and the tech told us that after 14weeks he could tell with certainty if the baby had his/her legs open and that he gives a second u/s free within the next month. Oh and then he said I have a 1pm appointment so if you want I can do one RIGHT now! It was 12:30. Jorge before even asking me decided to go ahead!! I keep telling him my mom is going to kill me she already paid for one next week! But he didn't listen! So within seconds I was inside having an u/s done!
Baby was sleeping at the beginning... so he made me cough! As soon as the baby woke up he checked and her legs were WIDE open! He said no doubt it was a GIRL! I made him check 3 times to make sure though!! I he reassured us that is 100% girl!! Also there is a bone that girls have it one way and boys other. We are going back on June 2nd for the free u/s and just because I need some reassurance! My family on the other hand is 100% sure is a girl and sooo excited! We are a family full of boys so everyone wanted a little girl! Jorge is over the moon, he always wanted a little princess! So I'm hoping we get a confirmation next week or else I will have to return all the clothes they already gave her!! I really didn't care what we are having but I'm soo excited of having a little girl!
Here are some pics of our princess...... ARELLA! (Means Messenger of God)




AND SOME BELLY PICS for my 14th week!




7 comments:
AHHHHHH!!!! That SO cool!!!! Congrats and I love the name!!! Yay!!!
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! I'm so happy-happy-happy for you, Ana! Those are definitely the three little white lines!
Okay, I've got to stop repeating the same things - I'm so happy for you! What a lovely name!
yayyyyyyyyyyyy congrats!!!!!!!!!
That's a girl! I've seen both, remember...We were able to tell at Jocelyn's 16 week high-detail u/s...so I'm sure they're right. I was doubtful at first too (we had lots of boys and very few girls in our family too), so I understand.
I'm so happy for you! And rest assured its a girl. We could tell Anthony was a boy at 13 weeks.
Kim
Congratulations Ana! You both look great!!!
CONGRATS on your PRINCESS!!!!!!!!! OMG... get ready to be broke for the rest of yoru life!!! LOL!!! But I wouldn't change it for anything! CONGRATS again!!! Oh... and I love her name!
Post a Comment