Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Results are in...

I get a call this morning from my new RE... well his nurse actually. She said my Reproductive Immunophenotype (RIP) results are in and the results are.....

POSITIVE!

I know is sad to have something... but OMG I cant believe we finally have an answer from my recurrent losses and infertility!!! Apparently this is the reason why its hard for me to get preggo and why I keep m/c... so now we have an answer!!! She mentioned something about saline infusion... but she said I need to talk to the RE to see what our plan will be (she said is not that easy but that there is treatment for it, so that is good news!)... he is off for 2 weeks so she gave me the appointment for NOVEMBER 2!!!

I was researching online... and I guess the sad part is that maybe I have been preggo many more times... my poor babies have been rejected :( Apparently this cells even attack the eggs and sperm!! Good news is MAYBE I will just have problems conceiving my first and I wont have problems after that... I cant wait for my appointment and have a clearer picture!!

We will get the ETA result either tomorrow or Friday... and we will have a plan in 2 weeks.. :)

3 comments:

Leda said...

I am happy that you at the very least found out your problem and can now do what you need to get that baby!

Kimberly said...

fantastic to have an answer!!!!! That is just great and that there is treatment! You'll have your baby in your arms soon!!!

Kim

JennMusick1 said...

I am SO glad that you have an answer! You deserve to be a mommy SO much!