Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I passed the CPA part 2!!

Hi ladies!!!

Just wanted to share that I passed the second part of the CPA exam!! The audit portion!! I passed the first part - Business on Feb !! So next part is regulations/tax on August and then Financial Accounting on Nov... hopefully I will pass them all and finally be a CPA!!

About TTC... not trying not preventing... I have 1 panel of immune disorders on Friday at Quest... the other 2 panels have to be done at Millenova in Chicago and my insurance doesnt cover it, so we are looking at about $600 for those... that might be at the end of the month if we save up! Treatments are on hold until we have all the results back. I will also be having an SIS at my previous RE on Thursday it is a standard procedure after a D&C and my new RE wants me to have it too, so I will be bringing him the pictures. Im doing it at my previous RE since they take my insurance and I just need to pay a co-pay.

I will be going to Marco Island for the weekend!!!!!!!!! Sooo excited about that!!!!! Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

WOOT! Congratulations!!! Ben's family is full of Accountants, so I'm always hearding about how attrocious those exams are, you should be proud of yourself!!! Hope you enjoy your weekend, you desrev it!!!