Are NEGATIVE!! I don't know if I'm happy or if I want to cry, so many mixed emotions at this time!! I'm glad I don't have it, but I'm back to limbo!!
So I talked to the SIRM Dr... Dr W. and he said we have one last test to do, even though there is only a 5% chance of us having it. The test is called DQ alpha match, and he said it has to do with the similarities between my husband and I... genetic similarities. He said that if we do test positive, we will most likely need a surrogate, of course this is devastating news, but I feel that we don't have that. I'm not sure about the cost yet, but we most likely don't do it... I just can't afford any more testing at this point. I will call his nurse tomorrow and ask about the details on the testing and the cost.
He also thinks I might have an egg quality problem, even though my FSH level is great and everything has reveal I have normal eggs. My RE believes the same, so maybe that is what our problem is.
We are having our third opinion with Dr E next week, on June 16th... we will see what he has to say.
TTC might be on hold even longer... I'm just not ready to do anything and fail again... I guess the results hit me harder than I thought... but as usual we need to move forward...
I hope a trial opens up, then we can try without the financial issues involved, and then if it doesn't work... we can make a wiser decision on what to do.
Please pray that God leads us to the path we need to follow and to keep giving us the strength that we need during this journey.
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



1 comment:
Ugh, I hate how answers can sometimes just lead to more questions!!! You guys are always in my prayers. Remember you're in good hands and will be guided to do whats right for you at this time.((Hugs))
Post a Comment