Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Back from the Drs appointment!!!

We had a great Dr's appointment! Praise God! I love my Dr!!! He is soo calm and positive, and never on a rush!!! He said Welcome to second trimester!

My blood pressure was 120/80 and I gained 1 lb! So 1lb for the pregnancy so far, I'm soo happy!! After all I have been eating I was soo sure it was going to be much more! He did say to keep that rate since he doesn't want me too big, meaning a big baby since I was 9lbs so that I could have a normal delivery!

Baby's hb was 160!! He got it pretty quickly and it was like 3 fingers below my belly buttom!!! He said Congrats everything is perfect! :)

He gave me an OK to travel, for the prenatal massage (which I will be having on Monday!), for waxing and to use the Doppler 3-4 times a week! :)

I asked about the day I almost faint and my lack of protein, he said that maybe I had too much sugar and then all of the sudden it plummet so to have less of it. The lack of protein (chicken, steak, fish) he said it was fine since I was eating beans, rice, vegetables, fruits, soups, etc!

Forgot to mention last time that I'm off progesterone and still on baby aspirin until third trimester!

Next appointment is with another Dr since mine is going to the Soccer World Cup!!!

Appointments scheduled:

May 28: my secret u/s at an outside facility to hopefully find out the gender!

June 3: b/w, second part of the screening

June 11: regular OB visit

June 16: my 18wk u/s! Anatomy scan!!!

June 17-27: Flying to Ecuador!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the prayers!! They are working wonderful!!!

2 comments:

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

So glad for such a happy appointment! I am so excited for you - hooray, baby!

Mattie said...

So glad everything is going well!