Jorge is in Hong Kong, and I'm missing him so much! Cant wait for him to be back, next Monday!
Summary about this week... feeling much better with the nausea, but I still get it if I don't eat often and every time I brush my teeth. I can be so full one minute, and then starving the next! I'm still figuring out what to eat since nothing makes me feel better! I'm soo tired in the afternoons and have a hard time waking up, I can sleep for hours if it wasn't that I still need to pee very often!
My bbs are still KILLING me! I think they grow by the day, I just bought some cocoa butter, hopefully that will help me with no stretchmarks.
Yesterday, for the first time, I almost faint! I got hungry and had a mango, then 30 minutes later I felt I was going to faint! Not sure how to describe more than I was feeling weak and couldn't be on my feet, I had some cookies, a granola bar and I felt better, but I wasn't perfect until maybe 1 hr later. My parents say that its that I'm not eating enough protein and carbs since all I want is fruit, vegetables, and soups. But I'm trying my best to do it. I bought some protein shakes yesterday too, and see how that works.
I have my 13th week appointment with the OB on Friday, so I will ask all this questions I have. Besides that, I'm feeling much confident that this little miracle is here to stay! I use my doppler twice a week, and it is soo reassuring! I'm glad my LO doesn't hide and I pick up the HB very quickly.
Here are some pics of my 12 wk!! I will post some details of my appointment on Friday! Thanks for all the prayers, they are working wonders! :)




1 comment:
Loving the belly!!! I had a lot of trouble getting enough protein in the first trimester, too - but my doctor reassured me that the baby doesn't really need much extra nutrition until about 16 weeks, but definitely make sure you're feeling well! :)
HUGS!
Post a Comment