I haven't blogged in months!! Seems like every time I post is when I pass a section of the CPA exam!!! I guess that is what revolves my life at this time!
So after having a HARD time with this section, taxes & law, which for me was the hardest so far, I passed! I'm not sure how I did it, I certainly didn't study as much as I should have, the material was mostly new to me and the exam was extremely hard... and even with that I got my highest grade!! God certainly works miracle... anyhow I'm soo happy to be over one more part... now JUST ONE MORE PART TO GO AND I WILL BE A CPA!!! Financial Accounting is schedule for November 24th... so please keep those prayers coming, they have definitely worked!
I cant wait for it to be over, I want my life back!!! All I do is work, study, work, study... I definitely need some time for myself and Jorge! We are hoping to go on a 3-5 day cruise by the end of October, I cant wait!
We also have a mini vacation to Disney for 3 days on Oct 11-13 since its my brothers 12th b-day!! I love Disney, doesn't matter that I have been there SOOO many times, I still feel like a little kid every time I go!! So I'm very excited!!!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment